• May 14, 2021

Anthony Joshua Says He Has Signed Contract, Expecting Response From Tyson Fury’s Camp, Hints Rumble Could Happen Late July Or Early August


By Vanessa Ekpereka (AGENDAWATCHDOG) – Anthony Joshua is ‘100 per cent’ convinced his eagerly-anticipated showdown against fellow Briton Tyson Fury – in a bout that would see all four major heavyweight titles on the line – will happen this year.

A two-fight deal between Joshua, the WBA, IBF and WBO champion, and Fury, who holds the WBC crown, has already been agreed but locations and dates are still being worked on as the parties go through the finer details.

READ ALSO: Gypsy King: “After I Smash Anthony Joshua, I’ll Roast” Ngannou Too.

While Joshua insisted he would welcome a return to Wembley – the scene of his triumphs over Wladimir Klitschko and Alexander Poveikin in 2017 and 2018 respectively – Saudi Arabia is the frontrunner among the bookmakers to stage the blockbuster against Fury.

Fury said earlier this week there are other offers to consider but Joshua revealed he has already put pen to paper for the contest and is awaiting a response from his rival.


Agenda Watchdog

Read Previous

10 Must-Read News Items This Saturday Morning

Read Next

Saudi Arabia To Host Anthony Joshua Vs Tyson Fury Mega Rumble