(AGENDAWATCHDOG) – President Muhammadu Buhari’s nationwide broadcast on Monday, April 27, 2020, contained some new #COVID-19 measures, which are listed below.
1. Extension of lockdown in FCT, Lagos and Ogun States to Monday, 4th May, 2020, from when a phased and gradual easing of lockdown measures will commence.
2. Overnight curfew from 8pm to 6am; all movements, except for essential services, to be prohibited during this period.
3. Ban on non-essential inter-state passenger travel until further notice
4. Partial and controlled interstate movement of goods and services will be allowed for the movement of goods and services from producers to consumers
5. Strict enforcement of the mandatory use of face masks or coverings in public in addition to maintaining physical distancing and personal hygiene. State Governments, corporate organisations and philanthropists are encouraged to support the production of cloth masks for citizens;
6. Total lockdown of Kano State for a period of two weeks effective immediately.